Torrent E-Fan Kits Gp - $525 Per Kit

misterp

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR:

• Torrent High-Performance E-Fan Kits, complete - $525 (absolutely the best available)
  • Torrent Heavy-Duty E-Fan Control Harnesses - $135 (everything you need to control your own fans, regardless of make)
  • Torrent Low-Profile E-Fan Shroud Assemblies - $399 (thinnest shroud & fans design possible for GM trucks)

All prices include FedEx ground shipping (3-days to most places) and insurance. Prices do not include Paypal or other funds transfer fees (sorry).

THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT GROUP PURCHASE POLICY CHANGE THIS TIME. I have received six "firm committments" this last week for EFan kits, plus a lot of "interested inquiries". So I am putting both a ceiling and floor on this group purchase as follows - I need a minimum of SIX PAID ORDERS to do this group purchase, and there is already enough committed consumers so that's not an issue; however I am not going to make any more than ten (10) kits total this group purchase period, so once I've taken 10-orders then that's it - the reason is because of the pricing structure I receive on the fans and shrouds, it makes a 'sweet spot' this time of 6-10 orders, or 16+ orders and I am doubtful we will make that next-higher volume or orders but if I am wrong and we get 16 paid kit orders then I'll make it happen. At present I expect to operate a group purchase once every 9-12 months or so, so if you cannot order now it's possible they won't be available again for a long while. If, for whatever reason, there are fewer than six paid orders then everyone's funds will be returned immediately. All paid orders must be received by Monday November 8, 2010.

To order your own Torrent product send me a Post, PM, Text Message, Email ([email protected]) or call me (254-413-3733) with your complete name, forum name, shipping address, phone number, year/model/details of your truck, any other 'special details' you think are significant, and the product you want; also tell me if you pay with a money order (cheaper), or pay via PayPal (3% surcharge). I will reply with either an address you can send your money order to, or my PayPal account name. Do not cheat, I really need to know ALL this information or I cannot fill your order. As of this moment the expected delivery window is the last week of November, 2010.

Also - the warranty on the shroud's powder-coated finish has been increased to 2-years. :thumbs:

MORE ABOUT THE TORRENT EFAN KIT:

If you are in the market for EFans on your '99+ GM truck YOU WANT THESE FANS. Since beginning design a couple years ago I have seen every form of efan install, and after countless comparisons with trucks parked fender-to-fender we can honestly say the Torrent Efans absolutely outperform anything else on the market in CFM, reliability, ease/speed of install, space (low-profile), and value. The Torrent Efans pull half-again more air than the GM 2005+ efans, and virtually double anything else I've seen including retrofitted LS1 Efans, junkyard FoMoCo fans, aftermarket kits, you name it - none come close (if you are a numbers guy our fans pull over 7000-CFM at full-blow).

Kits feature a FULL powder-coated aluminum shroud, SPAL OE-rated high-performance 16" electric fans, generous 10-gauge wiring, heavy-duty 30-amp relays, and weatherproof harness. SPAL fans are triple balanced, completely sealed, and have 10,000-hour motor life and 3-year warranty. All wiring is crimped, AND soldered, AND heat-shrinked for maximum reliability. Our elegant design greatly cleans-up any truck underhood, and no other system can match the low-profile design; fan depth is only 1-inch and the depth of the electric motors is only 3.25-inches! If turbo or supercharging is in your truck's future and you need that up-front underhood room to run 4" charge pipe plumbing with room to spare then you need these fans! If you've got a lot of show-work on the front of your engine like custom pulleys or polishing/plating/paint and you want to maximize it's display, you need these fans. The control box mounts unobtrusively in the engine compartment near the fans to minimize wiring and stay out of sight; total fan system weight is under 15-pounds.

But the most important part of the Torrent EFan kit is what you don't see - you don't see loose/hanging wires. You don't see improper grounding heard in your stereo when the fans kick on or off. You don't see inadequate wiring. Nor improper fusing. Nor unsightly mounting.

The Torrent EFan control harness maintains less than 3% voltage drop PLUS has the extra capacity to handle over 25% amperage increase which happens during a charging system issue - yes I was sadistic enough to load & operate the Torrent Efan harness long-term without alternator at over 80-amps (that's enough power to weld the frame of your truck). Reliability and safety is also the reason why the HPM Efan harness is correctly fused, to protect not only your fans but also your vehicle. Our commitment to safety and reliability is also proudly displayed in the soldering/sleeving of each connection as well as using only premium eletrical components - no shortcuts.

If you've got a few hand tools at your disposal and can follow well-photographed instructions then you will have your electric fans installed in 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours; experienced mechanics with necessary tools and tuning software can shut the hood in as little as 45-minutes, end-to-end. In addition to the initial install, our weatherproof wiring connectors allow the fans to be quickly removed and reinstalled as fast as you can wrench two bolts (!) making life that much easier for YOU!

Pics:

The Torrent Silverado EFan Kit, installed:

01blkfans.jpg

The Torrent Silverado EFan Kit - you get everything pictured here:

02blkfans.jpg

Link to the Efan Installation Manual:

Efan_Installation_Manual.pdf

A high-output alternator upgrade is suggested for trucks with any efan kit as these draw 35-amps at high speed; the stock Delco 105-amp alternator will get you by but barely! If you already have a taxed electrical system then this extra electrical load might be more than your alternator can supply and the fans will be drawing off your battery when they kick into high speed. The 140-amp Delco alternator is made with several different styles of electrical connectors, make sure you get one that is correct for your truck - for GM trucks 2004 and older you want the 145-amp Delco alternator and accessory belt off of a 2003-2004 Z71 Tahoe. You can never have too much alternator!

Any more PRODUCT or technical questions please post here, so that I can answer for everyone. If you have purchasing questions shoot me a PM or contact me after-hours at 254-413-3733.

Steve Poythress (Mr. P.) :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Plus one for a great product. Anyone even thinking about these fans just go ahead and get them!!! These are by far one of the easiest and best mods I have done to my truck thus far!!!! I have had my fans on for almost 10K trouble free miles and as far as the install goes it took me less than an hour to do the whole install including installing a new alternator and the harness is amazing and design it is truley and plug and play then GO!!! Great Product Steve glad to see that you are still making them!!