Pod Or Pillar

hottelboy

Hey silverado_ss_04, that's pretty much the same set up I'm going with (how come you didn't go vac/boost with that one... won't that affect the accuracy over time with it pulling against the 0 stop?). I've got the WB and Boost gauge done and still need to hook up the fuel P gauge. Also, how long of a line did you run for the fuel P line... I got 6' and not long enuf. I'm thinking of running brakeline with bends from the DS to the PS near the firewall and then hook the braided line to it :dunno: . What's the left one in the upper storage bin for?

:seeya:

hotteless, I mos def recommend you go this route... looks great and I used Dupli color, vinyl/fabric paint and a satin clear finish to protect the paint but not make it too shiny in order to make it blend better.Make sure you get the pillar one with the Bose tweeter if your audio is set up that way. I got the 3 pod pillar, fuel gauge and 6' (not long enuf) braided fuel line all shipped for $161.00 from some dude on Ebay.

Good luck with whatever you decide on.:chevy:

Hey silverado_ss_04, that's pretty much the same set up I'm going with (how come you didn't go vac/boost with that one... won't that affect the accuracy over time with it pulling against the 0 stop?). I've got the WB and Boost gauge done and still need to hook up the fuel P gauge. Also, how long of a line did you run for the fuel P line... I got 6' and not long enuf. I'm thinking of running brakeline with bends from the DS to the PS near the firewall and then hook the braided line to it :dunno: . What's the left one in the upper storage bin for?

:seeya:

hotteless, I mos def recommend you go this route... looks great and I used Dupli color, vinyl/fabric paint and a satin clear finish to protect the paint but not make it too shiny in order to make it blend better.Make sure you get the pillar one with the Bose tweeter if your audio is set up that way. I got the 3 pod pillar, fuel gauge and 6' (not long enuf) braided fuel line all shipped for $161.00 from some dude on Ebay.

Good luck with whatever you decide on.:chevy:

is the paint a perfect match? also do you have the number by chance and name thanks

is the paint a perfect match? also do you have the number by chance and name thanks

I have a two gauge pillar. Mine came black and would like to paint it the color on my interior. Did you paint yours gray? I'm having trouble finding a paint that will match

Edited by Keeper 03 (see edit history)

I have a two gauge pillar. Mine came black and would like to paint it the color on my interior. Did you paint yours gray? I'm having trouble finding a paint that will match

ive been googling and LS1 tech has a thread about sems paint and duplicolor but im not sure the pillar color is the same im hoping someone has the paint color because just black wont fly for this cat.