Free Detail Spray!

The first 3 forum members to post a picture of their SS or VHO and the following text:

"SHOW ME MY SHINE POTENTIAL!!"

Will get a FREE 16oz bottle of Adam's Detail Spray... no strings attached. Just be one of the first three to post a picture with the phrase and you win! :driving:

Edited by Dylan@Adams (see edit history)

:blahblah:

damn dude, that is one bad@SSS Chevy_anim.giflooking truck, what did you use for under the hood?? looks great, I've thinking about replacing the black thing that is currently on there. I might do something similar to

yourstongue.gif, but who knows.

damn dude, that is one bad@SSS Chevy_anim.giflooking truck, what did you use for under the hood?? looks great, I've thinking about replacing the black thing that is currently on there. I might do something similar to

yourstongue.gif, but who knows.

thank you :cheers:

They are polished aluminum panels cut out from patterns I made. They did turn out nice but are a B*TCH to keep clean for sure. The other alternative I have seen is there was a guy at one time that made the underhood insulation pads with a chevy bowtie in the middle of it. Not sure who it was but it was pretty killer.

thank you :cheers:

They are polished aluminum panels cut out from patterns I made. They did turn out nice but are a B*TCH to keep clean for sure. The other alternative I have seen is there was a guy at one time that made the underhood insulation pads with a chevy bowtie in the middle of it. Not sure who it was but it was pretty killer.

that's the reason I'm still looking for other options, imo the black thing makes the hood look tacky