2004 Ss /Victory Red/ Southcentral Pa

So i traded in my 04 explorer and my 05 Sentra n picked up this beauty.

OF all the trucks i wanted to buy , this was not one on the top of my list. lol

But, After i seen the interior space n layout n took it for a test drive , i couldnt of been more eager to make it my own. n so i did :P

Its a 2004 Silverado SS with the 6.0 V8 and only had 1 owner , clean history and just rolled over 60k miles .

Day1.jpg

hanginout.jpg

Day1FrontEnd.jpg

TestDrivin.jpg

60V8.jpg

Things i like most about would be that It Sounds awesome for just having intake done, Still has a mint interior with power everything n touchscreen nav/ DvD Cd player already hooked up. Heated seats and BOSE sound system which is nice. not to mention the painted topper. I M a sucker for the Painted low profile toppers :D

gettin bout 15- 17 mpg so far .

Only 2 things i dont like so much,

its automatic and it Needs Premium Gas.

Future plans are still undecided cuz i have a lot to learn about trucks " i always played with Nissans b4 this . But i seen a 2010 base model HD that just got Cam'd with z06 valvesprings then Boosted with a midmount Turbo setup and an old Junk yard tranny tossed in , the thing is on Youtube running 11.9s . The shop is local to me and i questiond them and was told they only spent about $3500 on the entire build. If they can just get me into really low 12s for roughly $6grand I will probly just go that route myself in a yr or so.

Thnx Bruiser

Lil Marv - I Live in York , but im often up in Reading doing Installs for my work with Those Garage Guys.

JF-03, matt, Jimmy ,05tx Thanks . And is there a link To this ShopMan Guys' Info or webpage ? And does he offer any other mods ? I had just assumed the SS Bowtie was from the factory cuz it looks nice n cleanas if it belongd there . And since u guys think this truck is someone on heres old truck , Do u know a particular username of said person so i could contact em and see for sure ? :)

When i looked at the Carfax , it showed a single owner who put a little over 60K miles on it and just a lot of time spent passing from dealer to dealer up in NJ and Some other states in the New England area .

PS , Just this morning I realised that one Side mirror is Red while the other one is all Blk . How the HEck could i have owned the truck for 3 weeks and never even seen this b4 ? It was actually my wife looking over my post n replies here n spotted it . WE r Both like WTH ? guess i need to take that into my buds shop n get it painted to match up now :/

Also Jimmy do u know anything about a standing Mile Track up in R.I. ? My buddy From Long Island told me there is one up there , and i plan on pulling up my race car next Season to Give it a few Runs there n see where my Gearing Gets me :P If ur not to far away perhaps we could meet up that way .

Edited by SuperSlow6pt0 (see edit history)

JF-03, matt, Jimmy ,05tx Thanks . And is there a link To this ShopMan Guys' Info or webpage ? And does he offer any other mods ?

PS , Just this morning I realised that one Side mirror is Red while the other one is all Blk . How the HEck could i have owned the truck for 3 weeks and never even seen this b4 ? It was actually my wife looking over my post n replies here n spotted it . WE r Both like WTH ? guess i need to take that into my buds shop n get it painted to match up now :/

Here is the link to Brad's sight http://shopman1.com/default.aspx

squintnoeswerdrun.gif I also can't believe none of us here picked up on the mirror.