2004 Ss /Victory Red/ Southcentral Pa

cruisin , barry , rockhead. Thanks a bunch guys. Ya'll sure know how to make a guy feel at home :)

as for you Thomp. I live about 3 blocks from the York Fair . Right at the Shiloh n West york Border. How bout you ?

only bout 10 min from the fair just off 74.

I am liking this site more n more each day . Thanks for all the warm welcomes Dudes. :) Awesome to see so many nearby PA folks .

Krambo , Sounds good man ,. I do a bit of work up in Bangor as well , so u might just see me up that way :P

Soo should i paint my mirrors full Red or make em both Flat Blk? I dont like the little red square at all . gotta be all red or no red in my opinion but im undecided which way to go just yet . Thoughts ?

I am liking this site more n more each day . Thanks for all the warm welcomes Dudes. :) Awesome to see so many nearby PA folks .

Krambo , Sounds good man ,. I do a bit of work up in Bangor as well , so u might just see me up that way :P

Soo should i paint my mirrors full Red or make em both Flat Blk? I dont like the little red square at all . gotta be all red or no red in my opinion but im undecided which way to go just yet . Thoughts ?

Theres quite a few meets in this area. Glad to finally see another one near by. There are a few more running around in the york area including a girl in a black one with ca plates. Just havn't seen them on here.

As for your mirror, I would paint it red the way it should be.

Man , i would of joined ya's at atco this weekend if i hadnt had to Spend 202$ getting a new tire put on . and Black Friday , Im either gonna be working or shoppin with the wife .

Kiss my and SS truck thanks guys, I definately love this truck and the Community behind it on the forums .

I am wondering at what power level the 4l60s R failing and Which Tranny is the best for roughly a 500 ish rwhp build that is gonna be seeing lots of Highway miles as well as track days . I was reading the 4l80s with like 3.73 gears do really good Gas wise on the highway for the Camaro guys, wasnt sure if this would hold true for our Gas Guzzling 3 ton trucks or not .

Edited by SuperSlow6pt0 (see edit history)