Bad Experience

So I saved up my cash and got a BSER roll pan. I do wrench work not body work so I took it to the local shop Pickups Plus in Columbus Ohio. I had everything removed from the backend of the truck already (bumper and spare) to save some extra cash. They told me it would be 2-3 days to get the pan installed and painted. After 5 days and no calls from them I had to call to find out what was happening with my baby. I was told that they were struggling with the fit and it would take a few more days. After day 10 I call them back again because they still hadn't called me to let me know what was going on. They said it was back from paint but he didn't like the looks of it so 2 more days were needed to re paint it. 12 days after I dropped the truck I call them and they tell me it's ready to be picked up. I was so excited on the way there. Whe I arrived I walked over to my truck to check it out and I could have screamed. Not 1 line matched any of the body line on the truck. It hung down too low, wasn't mounted level, didn't match up to any of the cladding. I went in to talk to the guy who runs the shop and he asked how it looked. I told him it looked like crap and he said it was a "10 footer". I asked what that meant and he said "It looks really good from 10 feet away but when you get closer it's not as nice". He then blamed it on the roll pan maker (BSER) which I defended by saying he makes these for most of the guys on this site and I haven't heard anyone complain about them. He still charged $375 for the install. I told him that if it was my business I wouldn't allow this quality of work to come out of my shop. He didn't seem to care. To sum it all up. Don't go to Pickups Plus because they don't care.

I'll post some pics this weekend. It's still on there for now. I think the roll pan is still able to be fitted correctly so I'm currently looking for a good body shop to take care of it. I wish I could do body work but I know my limits.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll post some pics this weekend. It's still on there for now. I think the roll pan is still able to be fitted correctly so I'm currently looking for a good body shop to take care of it. I wish I could do body work but I know my limits.

PICS?