Bser Rollpan Group Buy - November 2010

catdaddy300

i just know it will probly bolt up but if you wanted to make it look perfect it would take a little sanding and shaping but me personally i am going to just take it to a shop and have them put it on and if i had to guess maybe 500 i guess all depends on the shop...... now it will be more if they have to take off your bumper and hitch and everything so the more work you do the cheaper it is.... mind you i havent accually had a quote done

I still make them guys but i rarely come to this site since my SS was stolen. They are still $375 to the lower 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii have additional shipping, other countries have additional shipping and duty charges.

They are shipped FedEx ground and will take about 2 weeks after i get the orders; allow extra time due to Christmas.

There are probably a 100 threads on the roll pans and installation just do a quick search.

I can be reached through this site or you can call me direct at 316-858-1197, This is my Line-X store, just ask for Bob/Robert same guy. I accept MC/Visa or PayPal.

Thank you,

Bob

I now have 3 paid orders. If you would like to get in on this order you will need to do it by this Friday (10 DEC)....that's the cut off.

Just a heads up it was back in July when the last run of pans was done and could be longer for the next run; as time goes by it gets more difficult to get the needed orders.

Bob

Well I am back in the market for another roll pan... Damn friendly neighbor just randomly decided to plow my drive and hit my truck. Tore off the passenger side rear cladding as well as half my BSER roll pan. So please let me know how much and how long of a wait. Oh and if you might know of anyone selling that cladding piece to LOL...

Well I am back in the market for another roll pan... Damn friendly neighbor just randomly decided to plow my drive and hit my truck. Tore off the passenger side rear cladding as well as half my BSER roll pan. So please let me know how much and how long of a wait. Oh and if you might know of anyone selling that cladding piece to LOL...

I am making a batch now they are $375 shipped to the lowere 48 states. I take MC/visa or paypal. I will need payment by this friday if you want one.

I am making a batch now they are $375 shipped to the lowere 48 states. I take MC/visa or paypal. I will need payment by this friday if you want one.

Someone just hit my truck and I am going to go back with one of these but I'm not sure when the insurance money will be here. Do you just need 3 paid orderes to make it worth it? My cousin just bought an SSS this week so I'm sure I can get him on this with me. I'm going to have a body shop fit and paint it so no problems there.