Newbie From Colorado. Hi

ls2silvy

Hey guys im new to the site! I have a 07 classic scsb ss clone i've been working on. Had a ls2/ls3 with a vortech v2 on it but had a rod bearing let go on the dyno after a 550rwhp pull at 8psi (i know doesn't count lol)! now building a fully forged lq9 370 with p&p ls3 heads, vic jr intake and elbow, custom divided turbo stup, bw s475 turbo, some spray, e85, and i have already done the full 4wd 4l80e conversion too. Working on the c6 Z06 brake conversion, cage and fuel cell at the monment, winter project. look foward to meeting more of you! Heres some pics of my baby through some of it phases!

Picture1036.jpg

Picture1038.jpg

Picture1039.jpg

Picture1042.jpg

Picture1041.jpg

Picture1040.jpg

Picture913.jpg

Picture867.jpg

Picture890.jpg

052.jpg

Picture749.jpg

Picture592.jpg

Picture586.jpg

Yeah im in the aurora area, well have to meet up for sure! Thanks again guys!! Shes my baby lol, even sold my race car (lsx mustang) because i've got so much in my truck that i just wanted to keep going on it lol. It use to be my DD, i have an addiction though lol. Im a tech at a chevy dealership here in denver co and we just got a red SSS in on trade in a couple days ago!! TRYING to buy it if i can swing it! Im already attached to it lol, been driving it home for a few days now, i can get it for 9k which seems like a pretty good deal to me!

... It use to be my DD, i have an addiction though lol...

Yeah quite a few of us here know how that story goes! Welcome to the forum. I gotta say you get props, that's a lot of work already in that truck. How did you do the AWD swap on the front, was the truck already a 4x4 when you first bought it? Or did it originally have coil springs?

Mr. P. :)