Sss Grille

gutierrezvho

Anyone know where i can find an 03-04 SSS color matched grille for a reasonable price? Ive been looking to find a black one im not big on the chrome piece that goes across the middle connected to the bow tie that comes with the stock VHOs and such. Also would love to find some black painted mirror caps! Thanks in advance!

grille.png

Just in case its not clear what im looking for, or if im calling it something wrong!

Edited by gutierrezvho (see edit history)

That's the '06 grill... You will need to swap hoods for that grill also. Not sure where you would get all that stuff though.

sorry i didnt even notice untill you said that! haha but i also have thought about replacing the front clip with the '06 because i like the bigger hood, but its a little too pricey for me!

Just take your caps to a good shop that's what I did for my clone and they came out nice

I picked up a set of chrome caps from the salvage yard today for 20 bucks I took them to a body shop to see how much it would be to get them sprayed the guy said 50 which doesnt seem to bad but for some reason i cant fight this urge that i have to just try and paint them myself! lmao

Anyone know where i can find an 03-04 SSS color matched grille for a reasonable price? Ive been looking to find a black one im not big on the chrome piece that goes across the middle connected to the bow tie that comes with the stock VHOs and such. Also would love to find some black painted mirror caps! Thanks in advance!

grille.png

Just in case its not clear what im looking for, or if im calling it something wrong!