Adams 15% Off New Product Pre Sale!

Machine Superwax is our most durable product, and our only all synthetic LSP. Some people get turned off by its cure times, but coming from Zaino you guys will be used to that -

Its a really substantial product so we recommend (and the product almost requires) that you apply it using a PC or comparable DA machine and a gray pad... hand application just ends up uneven and we don't want to set you up to fail.

Once applied you're looking at 20-30 minutes of setup time and then remove the residue. It comes off easy and cleanly... on black the only other work to do is a secondary wipe down 12-24 hours later. The product continues to harden over that time and as such can re-haze a little bit... so just a shot of detail spray and a microfiber to remove any hazing and you're done.

Its got a very clear, bright, high gloss shine to it. But, like most synthetics it doesn't have that warm depth you'd get from a carnuba.... to offset that I'd recommend topping it with our Brilliant Glaze and you'll have a killer look on the paint.

Machine Superwax is our most durable product, and our only all synthetic LSP. Some people get turned off by its cure times, but coming from Zaino you guys will be used to that -

Its a really substantial product so we recommend (and the product almost requires) that you apply it using a PC or comparable DA machine and a gray pad... hand application just ends up uneven and we don't want to set you up to fail.

Once applied you're looking at 20-30 minutes of setup time and then remove the residue. It comes off easy and cleanly... on black the only other work to do is a secondary wipe down 12-24 hours later. The product continues to harden over that time and as such can re-haze a little bit... so just a shot of detail spray and a microfiber to remove any hazing and you're done.

Its got a very clear, bright, high gloss shine to it. But, like most synthetics it doesn't have that warm depth you'd get from a carnuba.... to offset that I'd recommend topping it with our Brilliant Glaze and you'll have a killer look on the paint.

Dylan, do you benefit by adding a couple of coats of MSW? Or is one coat sufficient? Also, what are your thoughts on topping MSW with the Buttery Wax? Will it last longer than the glaze?

Thanks for your help. I am try to understand the Adam's system. :cheers:

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Dylan, do you benefit by adding a couple of coats of MSW? Or is one coat sufficient? Also, what are your thoughts on topping MSW with the Buttery Wax? Will it last longer than the glaze?

Thanks for your help. I am try to understand the Adam's system. :cheers:

A secondary coat of MSW should in theory increase the longevity, beyond that I'd discourage it. The one thing Zaino does well is 'stack' you can apply a million layers and it stays clear... our stuff is different, it doesn't require a ton of layering to maintain and to a certain extent excessive layering will cause the finish to appear cloudy. So I'd stop at 2 as beyond that you might actually see negative impact from added layers. The upside is that a single layer in average conditions should get you at least 4 months, if not more. 2 layers obviously longer.

A lot of customers like topping MSW with Buttery or Glaze... either is a good choice. I generally recommend experimenting to see what you like better... Buttery will last on the surface longer, but Glaze will produce more 'gloss' as thats pretty much the only thing its designed to do.