New From South Tx. 03 Ss Vic Red

thanks for the compliments well drop consists on spindle and lowering keys half way in and rear is lowering hangger with an extra hole drilled an inch above original hole and shackles. i want to the p/c the wheels silver cause thatll give it a sportier look imo. tunnin is done by me and mi bro we have several of fast rides that we own. my lil bro has an 04 427 lsx colorado it ran a 10.0 with a 200 shot i have an 06 gto ran a 10.8 @ 130 on 150 shot my older brother has an 03 rcsb silvy wich has gone mid 10s on all his setups this was like 5 years ago since hes been waiting now on changing setups

Good luck to your transfer case if you really have the front shafts off... From what I've heard the drop shouldn't hurt them too bad if any.

they been off for a while now lol idk if itll hurt the t case? the original owner said hed brake the shafts so he replaced them a couple of times and then just left them off