Hid Kit For Silverado, Should I Go With 35W Or 55W?

vadya0

I would like to purchase an HID kit for my truck, not sure if i should go with 35w or 55w.

I wonder if I will have any problems with the 55w kit, will i need a relay, or are the plug and play?

Any problems with stock wiring, melting wires? Melting headlight housing?

Let me know, what you guys use.

I would like to purchase an HID kit for my truck, not sure if i should go with 35w or 55w.

I wonder if I will have any problems with the 55w kit, will i need a relay, or are the plug and play?

Any problems with stock wiring, melting wires? Melting headlight housing?

Let me know, what you guys use.

55watt on head lights and fogs, go to ddmtuning.com, its just a plug and play, you only need the relay if thire high and low in a singal bulb. I have 55watt 6000k on high low and fogs. Had them for over a year and still shine like new. Go 2 my photos and check them out.

there was a guy the other day talking about these lights and he put them in for the reverse lights and i was wondering if these ones would work for that application?

http://www.amazon.com/Zenex-6000K-Xenon-Diamond-White/dp/B002O4WFR6/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_1

Hi guys and gals, and all chevy gear heads, ill recommend to get some hids from this site ddmtuning.com thire good qualaty and realy worth it, ive got some from amozon and other places and like in a mounth or so they get dimmer and dimmer. Ive try it on my brothers 2001 gmc left side the ddm and the right with one from amozon both 55watt and 12weeks later my brother told me 1 was turning off and shur qualaty talk it self, ddm was still brite as if i just put new ones. Oh they were both 6000k,

Hi guys and gals, and all chevy gear heads, ill recommend to get some hids from this site ddmtuning.com thire good qualaty and realy worth it, ive got some from amozon and other places and like in a mounth or so they get dimmer and dimmer. Ive try it on my brothers 2001 gmc left side the ddm and the right with one from amozon both 55watt and 12weeks later my brother told me 1 was turning off and shur qualaty talk it self, ddm was still brite as if i just put new ones. Oh they were both 6000k,