Bad News Y'All

mcmahan

Hey every body just found out I got orders to CP Carroll Korea. Lara and the baby will come with me but ill be with out the SS for 2-3 years that sucks bad. I was told they would ship it over for me but I can't take my baby over there to get beat to hell. My pops said he will take good care of her for me. My unit is trying to get me out of the assignment but idk if it will work. Just figured I would share my bad news with y'all. Got to report in feburary. I will be taking 30 plus days of leave for all of January to drive the ss home. So if any of you want to meet up give me a shout.

Good news is Lara and I will be having the baby soon as of last thursday she had dilated to 2 and she is having contractions so it could be any time now.

Thanks

Justin

That sucks man be safe over there and Im sure your dad will take good care of your SS.. One good thing is you won't be putting many miles on it.. And good luck with the baby and the wifey...Just wait to you get to hold your baby for the first time, changes ya for ever...

Hey Justin,

I was in Korea, {some time ago} the tour of duty was only 13 months. Has that changed?

You will be way down south, good duty man! I was on the zone.

I would rather be there than Afghanistan for sure!

Good luck and congrats to you and your wife having another child!

shopman1

Edited by shopman1 (see edit history)

Hey Justin,

I was in Korea, {some time ago} the tour of duty was only 13 months. Has that changed?

You will be way down south, good duty man! I was on the zone.

I would rather be there than Afghanistan for sure!

Good luck and congrats to you and your wife having another child!

shopman1

Hey hey there stranger. The tour of duty has changed here recently it was 12 month unaccompanied and 24 month accompanied. Now they are trying to make Korea duty similar to Germany ect.... Now the duty is 24 months unaccompanied and 36 accompanied so my wife wants to go with me. Looks like my son will be spending his first few years in Korea ;(

by any chance did you see on the news what happened in Korea today??

No kidding. Over the weekend they find a LARGE nuculear grade plutonium factory & now the North starts shelling a S.Korean island.... :M16:

Stay safe & watch your "6". :flag:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)