For All The Metal Fans!

bruiser04

I am working on my x-mas lights as we speak. I have 15,000 lights as of now and 32 channels. I am waiting on my controller to arrive so I can get it done. It's not as bad ass as that set up but it's still gonna rock. I have spent the last month and a half sequencing 13 songs and it's a pain in the ass. I will post vids when I get it all done.

I am a newbie at it still, but it's a fun thing to get into. I just hope the guy I got the controller from gets it done ASAP.

That's Badazz!

I want a set up like that.

Firstt time i seen Slayer was at the Hollywood palladium on their Reign In Blood tour. WHOOA!!!

Second time was again Hollywood palladium on the South Of Heaven tour. awesome place to see them. It's all Pit!

Thrash Or Be Thrashed!

That's Badazz!

I want a set up like that.

Firstt time i seen Slayer was at the Hollywood palladium on their Reign In Blood tour. WHOOA!!!

Second time was again Hollywood palladium on the South Of Heaven tour. awesome place to see them. It's all Pit!

Thrash Or Be Thrashed!

haha ive seen em at the longbeach sports arena and like u said the whole floor was a pitnutkick.gif

Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)