Keep Blowing Radio Fuse/Newly Installed Stereo Won'T Work

I bought me a used Phase Linear UV8 off a member on here... Finally got the parts and all to install it, now hooked it up, color to color matched all the wiring I think, but it blows a fuse every time it's plugged in, it's all good when unplugged, so I'm guessing it's a wrong hook-up somewhere, but doesn't make sense where it would be. Anybody have any ideas? I'm getting sick of trying to hook this thing up.. next time I'm buying a new one with everything off crutchfield sigh.gif

whoa. color to color match wiring is a terrible idea. you need 2 wiring diagrams to cross reference. I hooked up a head unit in my friends chrysler concorde and I was mix-matching all sorts of different colors. I didnt put my touchscreen in my SS so I am no help on that.

Just found out the little harness I got is really for an alpine, fits just different wiring... burnt out my pac module or whatever you call it, along with possibly my stereo. Hopefully the place I bought it from helps me out somehow here but I doubt it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk