New Dude Checking In

AK4.8SS

Hey guys, I live in Palmer, AK and I have an '01 Silverado. I recently did the NVG-149 T-case swap along with a full-time AWD front differential w/ 3.73's. Just in time for the crappy AK winter roads too. Anyway, I look forward to perusing this site in the future for other AWD information.

I love having the AWD all the time now over being able to select. I had the floor shift 4x4 model, and got a good deal on the AWD swap parts so I decided to do it. Other mods include:

HD front end (grille and bumper cap)

Tint

Escalade cluster

Tripple pillar with Autometer cobalt wideband and fuel pressure, aeroforce intercepter

Swap in some leather captains chairs and hard middle console

Dropped 3/4

Pacesetter LT's with catless Y w/ out EGR

Hooker aerochamber custom side exit

FIPK

Rebuilt 4L60E

Tune

E-Fans

022bb7ea-1.jpg

IMG_0596-1.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0607-1.jpg

Thanks guys, the AWD is a blast to drive. The roads are pretty terrible right now but even with ice and snow on the ground it's fun. For the future I am building a 6.0 370 with plans for a KB blower and I'd like to grab to a 4L80E too. My father bought this truck new ten years ago so my main goal with it is to just keep it clean so it stays looking good.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.