Lowering Kits

GMI

Hello,

I was thinking about lowering my 2004 SS with a 2" Belltech kit. I am hoping to get some "Pros" and "Cons" regarding lowering and the Brand of kit.

Thanks for advice,

Roy

Hello,

I was thinking about lowering my 2004 SS with a 2" Belltech kit. I am hoping to get some "Pros" and "Cons" regarding lowering and the Brand of kit.

Thanks for advice,

Roy

Use the search box there is Alot of info on lowering our trucks.

I did try the search box last night under; 2" lowering kits, lowering questions, lowering kits, and it says no matches can be found.

Use the search box there is Alot of info on lowering our trucks.

it really just depends on what set up you want to run. Are you plan on run the stock wheels and tires? you plan to do any towing you the truck? but belltech is a nice kit. im running belltech spindles up front and DJM hangers and shackle's in the back. i have also ran belltech on my other truck without a problem.

I did try the search box last night under; 2" lowering kits, lowering questions, lowering kits, and it says no matches can be found.

type in "lowering" in the thread title section and you will find all sorts of info

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)