New Gauges Installed In My 06 Nbs

I have been wanting to install a set of aftermarket gauges in my truck for some time. After looking for awhile, and finally getting a good deal on a set, I finally got it completed. So here it is, from factory set of black gauges, to a set of RST Jon G. Moss edition gauges (Blue to match my head unit), and an escalade lense. Let me know what you think................enjoy!

Factory

100_1187.jpg

Factory next to my Pioneer headunit

100_1185.jpg

Buddy of mine holding up the escalade lense

100_1190.jpg

The RST Gauges in the orig. Packaging

100_1191.jpg

The final install pic's

100_1196.jpg

100_1193.jpg

The Lights on

100_1197.jpg

And the head unit for no reason lol

100_1198.jpg

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

Looks awesome man. Are you thinking about switching out the needles as well? I think green or blue ones would look awesome with that. But still looks sick. If i didnt have the white face that comes with the SS I'd be looking for one of these.

Thanks guys for the positive comments. Looks like I am going to have to take them out and do a little adjusting. Something just isnt so so. Everybody else gauges look good as well.

And as far as the needles go, more than likely I will be keeping the factory needles. I like the look of it for some reason, it looks more.......mean i guess you could say lol

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

The US Speedo's are sweet. Here the blue stainless steel and blue needles I put in my 03. Also did the escalade bezel.

IMGP0710.jpg

Oh, I love that!!! Can you take a picture of them in the dark? Mine matches the dash clock but I want more of the LED or Indigo look. If yours looks less like the green stock stuff I might make another change! :)

The US Speedo's are sweet. Here the blue stainless steel and blue needles I put in my 03. Also did the escalade bezel.

IMGP0709.jpg

IMGP0710.jpg

this is gonna sound kinda stupid, but here goes. Is the reason yours says blackbear performance because you had them do a tune on the pcm?

Thanks guys for the positive comments. Looks like I am going to have to take them out and do a little adjusting. Something just isnt so so. Everybody else gauges look good as well.

And as far as the needles go, more than likely I will be keeping the factory needles. I like the look of it for some reason, it looks more.......mean i guess you could say lol

Hey James, How are they working now that we done the final adjsutments on them? And the pics dont do them justice, I have seen them in person and they are really nice. But if you have already seen them in person before you know what I am talking about, lol.