Anyone Fix Dash Guages?

gmcsierragt

Ive been putting it off for to long, I am looking for someone here that repairs dash gauges. I need new stepper motors, I have a few lights out so I would like to change them out to white led bulbs at the same time as getting the steppers replaced. Also the gear selector lcd is VERY dim, I have seen a how to for fixing that but id just rather pay someone that knows what there doing on here to do it.

So if there is anyone one here that would be interested in doing the work I need, please get in touch with me and let me know how long and what it will cost.

anyone here use anyone from ebay? I cant seem to find him. From what Ive heard the steppers are a common issue in our trucks, Im sure Im not the only one here thats had this issue, How did you guys get yours fixed?

I think there is someone on ebay you can send out your gauges too and he completely rebuilds them for $100 or around that price.

unfortunately I'm not great at soldiering, Id really rather have someone that knows what there doing and has done these sort of repairs take care of it.

if you know how to soder it is actually really easy to do i watched the guy when he fixed mine it took less then 10min. its really simple wish i would of have known that from the start it would of saved me money owell

yeah you need resistors for them the only reason i didn't link them is because i have a bunch already. all leds are going to give a hot spot if you dont put multiple leds as oppose to 1 per spot i put like 2-3 per spot in some places ( like around the big speedo and tack i think i got 2-3 leds in that one location to make it real bright) , and some you just got to angle different to get the hot spots out.