Obd2 Scanners?

KAC1023

In a week or two I'm gonna FINALLY install my upgrades (Dynatech headers, K&N CAI, Black Bear Tuned PCM, 05+ Electric Fans). My next purchase I'd like is a good scanner. I been gearing toward the new Snap on Microscan Pro. There is one on eBay BNIB for 200, just thought I'd ask before I buy something I don't need.

If you want a scanner, you should hook up with Blackbear and get either the Autocal, or the scanning version of EFILive. Its not that expensive and not only will it scan, but it will also log. This will be very helpful to your tunner. The price of it is about the same as the SnapOn one too. Don't bother with a guage. Both the EFILive V2 and the Autocal can read and reset DTC as well as display anything that the PCM is capable of monitoring

Edited by chpspecial (see edit history)

I know NOTHING about tuning, I think I might get the autocal, so I wont be able to do any damage to my truck, except clear codes. If I wanted to change anything I can email my tune to BlackBear and have it modified to my modifications VIA email.