renaldo99

Just took some new vids at the track with the 4.10s

Ran some good times

Best run was in 4wd 12.84@103

2nd best was in 4wd 12.9@102

The rest of times that i ran in 4wd were 13.0's

and my only 2wd run was 13.1 (no grip)

First 4 vids are the new ones

Edited by SuperchargedTahoeSS (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, that was me lol.gif small world. That Tahoe is a bad Biatch!!! Very impressive for the weight and looks cool as hell!

That was a great race. He tree'd me a little (.337 to .523), and we were pretty even for the first part of the race, but I went around him 1/2 track or so. 12.34 at 109.76 on that pass.

I would never expect that out of that vehicle if rolled on him on the street! crazy.gif That has to be one of the ultimate sleepers. Talk about having your cake and eating it to! Cool guy.

sweet. was that blue truck slow5.0?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, that was me lol.gif small world. That Tahoe is a bad Biatch!!! Very impressive for the weight and looks cool as hell!

That was a great race. He tree'd me a little (.337 to .523), and we were pretty even for the first part of the race, but I went around him 1/2 track or so. 12.34 at 109.76 on that pass.

I would never expect that out of that vehicle if rolled on him on the street! crazy.gif That has to be one of the ultimate sleepers. Talk about having your cake and eating it to! Cool guy.

:D :D :D That's too funny! Strange how some things work out.