Arizona Meet Feb 5Th

Now that I'm living out here in Chandler Arizona I was looking into getting together with some people from the site. A couple guys have contacted me from the area, but I haven't been able to meet up with them yet. Any chance of a pretty good group meet?

Now that I'm living out here in Chandler Arizona I was looking into getting together with some people from the site. A couple guys have contacted me from the area, but I haven't been able to meet up with them yet. Any chance of a pretty good group meet?

Hell ya. I would be down for a meet. I have not been to one in a while, plus I would like to finally meet the famous "zippy"

Ready when you get a date!

You moved again? I thought you were staying in Tucson for a while?

Well i was originally planning on it but i started to have some problems at work and with my bosses so i decided to look for a different job opportunity. Im now working for JELD-WEN which is a large window and door manufacturer, and I work in there Environmental Engineering department. Its a great company to work for and my dad has been an engineer for them for 26years.

I miss Arizona though, but glad to be back in my hometown with all my family and friends

Dang Bull Head City? Thats a nice little trip to come to the phoenix area.

Hey Zip, will there be any tuning done, I am in desperate need of getting this W4M crap out of my computer.

It takes awhile to build a trust with a tuner:) I wont go to anybody else if i dont have to.

Zippy NEVER leaves home without his laptop, so he's always ready and willing to tune.

We were thinking January 22nd. How does that sound?

Maybe head to the track the night before if anyone wanted to do that too.

A track meet would be cool, but the 22nd would be out for me. Barrett Jackson is in town that weekend and I will be drooling over cars I will never own.