My Truck Has A New Home

8hnpSS

no actually i was able to open the door. i just put a thick towel over the door and leaned it on the wood shelf and i was able to squeeze out

Yeah I bet you were chanting and trying to reduce your body mass like that fat guy on club dread when he was trying to fit under the bed and hide from the killer.:crackup:

My problem isn't having a second vehicle to drive. It's staying out of the SS. I just enjoy driving it too much.

i enjoy driving it alot also but id rather see it out of the garbage weather

:crackup: "Whoa Niko wait stop!!!" (While hearing grinding noises against Kevin's garage)

All jokes aside. Looks good Niko. Welcome to the garage queen club!

hahaha my mirrors were folded and it was just a rubber scuff that came right out in 2 seconds yellow_loser.gif

thanks it feels good to have it in a safe place

Yeah I bet you were chanting and trying to reduce your body mass like that fat guy on club dread when he was trying to fit under the bed and hide from the killer.:crackup:

LOL i had to suck in the gut a little but it was manageable. the real challenge is going to be getting back in ughdance.gif

how are you going to work on your truck with it in their?

here is my trucks new home biggrinjester.gif

http://i100.photobuc...03/c9e8f4c6.jpg

ill be taking it out i guess lol. my trucks been in the weather all its life this will be the first winter it wont have to deal with it

here is my trucks new home biggrinjester.gif

http://i100.photobuc...03/c9e8f4c6.jpg

Wait lets clear this up here....NIKO will not be working on his truck..unless its getting rid of the blemishes from him attempting to park in it the garage...:jester:

Wait lets clear this up here....NIKO will not be working on his truck..unless its getting rid of the blemishes from him attempting to park in it the garage...:jester:

oh man you guys are ruthless tonight lol. i got that scuff out in 2 seconds and the whole tranny swap ordeal was just something else

We all know that you did not back it in the garage. SO WHO DID??

Good question LOL! :lol:

:crackup: "Whoa Niko wait stop!!!" (While hearing grinding noises against Kevin's garage)

Hahahhhaha!!! :crackup:

LMFAO!!!!!! :rollin:

It isn't a problem seeing how Niko has no clue how to even put gas in it......

I'll never forget that, LOL! :lol:

oh man you guys are ruthless tonight lol. i got that scuff out in 2 seconds and the whole tranny swap ordeal was just something else

Tell everyone how you got the scuff out.........hack! :freak:

haha..just something that we will never forget Niko at the s/c install....however, on another note, is that the same cover Dan got for his truck??

Negative Ghostrider, the cover I had has found a new home. :ninja:

It isn't a problem seeing how Niko has no clue how to even put gas in it......

Tell everyone how you got the scuff out.........hack! :freak:

Negative Ghostrider, the cover I had has found a new home. :ninja:

hey im from jersey and in jersey we dont pump our own gas. so the first time at a do it yourself station i was lost yea

the scuff came out with some detail spray and my finger nail. LOL

no tim thats not the same cover as dan. dan bought the cover that scratches your truck for you