Total Noob Need Help With Trans.

I have a 06 VMAX 4x4 stock with Wheatly Tune (Which is Awesome by the way) and my trans. is starting to slip at high RPM. Was wondering what yall thought. Is there a simple fix or does it need to be rebuilt. Im wanting to add a transgo shift kit a vett servo and thinking bout a 3000 stall. Any other suggestions or comments would be great.

I have a 06 VMAX 4x4 stock with Wheatly Tune (Which is Awesome by the way) and my trans. is starting to slip at high RPM. Was wondering what yall thought. Is there a simple fix or does it need to be rebuilt. Im wanting to add a transgo shift kit a vett servo and thinking bout a 3000 stall. Any other suggestions or comments would be great.

well after a trans start slipping theres not to much that can be done without tearing into it. at some point its just going to fail. if you wanting a shift kit and a stall. id really consider just rebuilding the trans thats in there or buying some sort of a built one. Then with a new or rebuilt tans it will hold the stall better. if your were to add a stall right now it wouldn't take long to kill your slipping trans.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)