F/S Boss 333 22'S And Stock Tonneau Cover

miketaylor4

I have almost brand new boss 333 22 inch wheels that are all black with a chrome lip. There is slight oxidation on the chrome that cant be cleaned off with some elbow crease. The tires are perfect maybe 500 miles on them. 1200 b/o

The tonneau is the stock tonneau that comes with the truck. One rip on the top thats not ever all the way trought. good condition. Includes all hardware and cross bars 100 b/o

I have almost brand new boss 333 22 inch wheels that are all black with a chrome lip. There is slight oxidation on the chrome that cant be cleaned off with some elbow crease. The tires are perfect maybe 500 miles on them. 1200 b/o

The tonneau is the stock tonneau that comes with the truck. One rip on the top thats not ever all the way trought. good condition. Includes all hardware and cross bars 100 b/o

can I have some pics ,, tonneau cover

tonneau cover,

the third pic is of the rip, very small in the middle. The other is just alittle bit of leather that was chipped up, everything else perfect. Very nice cover has everything.

post-17314-067927600 1292872679_thumb.jpg

post-17314-035659500 1292872692_thumb.jpg

post-17314-052781300 1292872710_thumb.jpg

Edited by miketaylor4 (see edit history)