Christmas Gift For My Almost 3 Y/O Daughter.

Bad Bowtie

WOW!! Looks like I did do good with this one. Thanks for your input guys. :thumbs:

I was hoping I wasn't just being selfish (and wanting this Camaro SS for me). HAHAHA!!!

We bought this one at Toys-R-Us 2 weeks ago. They had them on sale & we had one of those $25.00 Off cards (from previous purchases there). They come in red also, and I haven't seen/heard of any other colors. It has 3 speeds; 1 reverse, a 2.5 MPH 1st, and a 5 MPH 2nd forward gear. A single bolt has to be removed from the shifter to obtain the higher speed. I will remove it after my girl has mastered driving this car. LOL!!

I just know she will love the FM radio- She's def a music girl, always trying to jack with mine in the truck. This Camaro also has a port in the radio for listening to an Ipod...

-Jon

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

WOW!! Looks like I did do good with this one. Thanks for your input guys. :thumbs:

I was hoping I wasn't just being selfish (and wanting this Camaro SS for me). HAHAHA!!!

We bought this one at Toys-R-Us 2 weeks ago. They had them on sale & we had one of those $25.00 Off cards (from previous purchases there). They come in red also, and I haven't seen/heard of any other colors. It has 3 speeds; 1 reverse, a 2.5 MPH 1st, and a 5 MPH 2nd forward gear. A single bolt has to be removed from the shifter to obtain the higher speed. I will remove it after my girl has mastered driving this car. LOL!!

I just know she will love the FM radio- She's def a music girl, always trying to jack with mine in the truck. This Camaro also has a port in the radio for listening to an Ipod...

-Jon

Really?, In a power wheels? That's just awesome. I cant wait to have kids just for stuff like this. Haha

haha, now thats bad ass! i had a power wheels 4x4 jeep when i was like 3 or 4, it was awesome! haha. same as this one though, NO BRAKES! which was a bad thing for me because we had a suuuper steep and long driveway that i would always go down like a mad man. damn...the good ole daysdriving.gif

-Jon

You can mod power wheels also. After I got my girl a barbie jeep I got online and found some stuff to make them fly. Too bad she hasn't used it much. I think I've had to charge the battery once. My buddy's son loves his H2 and drove it all summer. Front wheel boke in half but duct tape is still holding. :pepsicheer: