Went To The Dealer Today

Tzer

Hey all.

I took the SS to the Dealer today due to the driver's heated seats quit working and the fixed me all up, once again my buns will be toasty   :pepsicheer: Perfect timing to because Sat night it's supposed to be -8 wind chill here in MO.

Anyway, It was burnt elements

This was the cost to do one seat (Drivers)

Labor = $223.85

Upper Part # 88940289 = $149.06

Lower Part # 88940288 = $133.00

Total = $518.31

All I can say is thank goodness for Warranties.. $100.00 Deductible.

I just thought someone might want to know what a Dealer Repair Cost for heated seats was in Dec, 2010

Oh while it was there I had them do the Synthetic Oil Change. They told me they use Mobil 1 but who knows? I figured by the time I bought the oil and filter I'd be close to $50.00 and they wanted $58.70 plus they would do an inspection and grease underneath. I'm glad I had them do it. They found a Front U Joint Cap Bolt Missing. Here's the part that blew me away. They put a bolt in it and DIDN'T Charge me for it. So they checked all the other bolts and torqued them down if needed.

I thought this was funny. I asked them NOT to flash the PCM due to my tune.

So on the Work Order it says - DON'T FLASH PCM - HAS CUSTOM TUNE   :crackup:

All and all it was a pleasant visit to the Dealer. It's nice to have one around that won't try to rip you off, But again the warranty is what made it all pleasant I suppose.