And It Starts

feece08

Oh yes it just did, and starts the addiction! Welcome from the west coast. You will find everything you need about your SS here and then some you'd never thought you'd know from a group of stand up people!

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Welcome to the site from another New englander

Welcome to the forum!! Keep an eye out on meets in the NE area...Hope to see you out at some...:pepsicheer:

Hey lilmarv1117 i live in wakefield i didn't think any of the local SSS are on the site .

Haha thanks guys. Ya the credit cards shall be hidden.lol I just sold ky street bike so I got a good amount of coin I wanna dump into it. Speaking of that any of you east coaster know anywhere to get a dyno done on the truck....also I want to powdercoat the stock wheels black. Thanks and look coward to seeing some of yall on the street

Haha thanks guys. Ya the credit cards shall be hidden.lol I just sold ky street bike so I got a good amount of coin I wanna dump into it. Speaking of that any of you east coaster know anywhere to get a dyno done on the truck....also I want to powdercoat the stock wheels black. Thanks and look coward to seeing some of yall on the street

Where in ri are you from?