New Chin Spoiler & Lowered!

BIGLURCH

looks good but is it cut??? I ask cause in the last pic it looks cut.

if you are taking about under the air duct, no it is not cut it has a small bend in it. thats the way it comes. now i did have to cut the side lip piece on the top of the chin spoiler so it did not hang down lower. you can't see that because it is mounted flush on the bumper now.

Looks great! I also like the bed cover you got on it.. What kind is it?! and how much?? if you don't mind me asking

it is a gemtop gt classic. i think they are about $700.00 now. thats all the hardware and factor color match.

what year silvy is this from? 07 and newer? i have a tahoe one i was going to put on but this one looks alot better. thanks gary

i think it is from 05-07 silverados. i know it is not the new boby style. part number 10386198. mounts the same as the tahoe one just have to trim the lip part on the sides.

Wow that looks really good. Do you have ghost flames on the sides of your truck?

yes there are ghost flames down the side:cool:

thanks everyone !

How did u go about insttalling the chin?

there is a lip on the chin. slide it on the bottom part of the plastic bumper cover. you will need to cut the lip where it goes around the side because it is to wide. that way it mounts flush. just take your time. it takes very little custom work, but it does take some. sorry, i should have taken pics of how i did it :idiot: . hope that helps

• 1 month later...