Weird Sound When I Hit A Bump

I am having a weird sound coming from the front end of my truck when i hit a sudden bump. It sounds like something is spinning and then it catches or something and it stops. Im not having any howling or grinding noises coming from the truck while i am driving at any speeds. It only last about a second but is loud as hell. Any ideas? confused.gif

Good to hear you got it fixed. One thing when looking for a noise especially on a wheel bearing. You can load and unload your suspension by swerving from right to left going down the road. If you turn to the left most of the weight is on the right side. If the noise is not there go the other way. Typically the side with the weight on it will make the noise. This way you know what side the noise is coming from. Vince

• 2 weeks later...

Jack up the front of the truck and check the suspension components. What have you done to your truck. Some more info about it and if you have any lights on in the cluster would help greatly

no warning lights have come on. I have never ran over anything hard or anything like that. The truck only has simple bolt on mod. CAI Headers. When the truck makes the sound its a loud grinding sound.