Intimidator Ss For A Tbss Awd

Phenom

I am thinking of trading in my Intimidator SS for a 2007 TBSS AWD. What do you guys think?? I have 3 boys and its hard to get them in and out of my truck.. The TBSS has all options including the DVD entertainment package... Opinions are welcome..

How do the guys who have a TBSS like them compared to a SSS??

Thanks

Ive never owned one. But at my old dealership, we had 2 leftover from 07 and they were so comfortable and roomy imo. I'm sure gas mileage will be the same as with the Silverado now but actually yours is 2wd your going to an Awd so your mileage will def change. Interior I think was done a little better than the silverado's. It really comes down to if its more convenient for you and your family and go from there. But good luck with the decision and let us know how it turns out.

I am worried about the AWD part... I have read some scary reviews on how the AWD and tranny's are always going out on the TBSS.. Wondering if anyone has an AWD TBSS and can tell me if they had any problems.... I love the interior and all the room the TBSS has just a little worried about the AWD

Be sure and DRIVE it first. I rented a TB and was VERY disappointed in its cornering. It felt like it was going to topple compared to our Z71 Tahoe.

My friend loved his, but I could NOT get used to it.

It may not be a factor for you but...

FWIW

The AWD TBSS still under factory 5yr/100k warranty and deal with give me a 4yr/48k warranty with it... I am worried about it going out after that... Still want an opinion for someone with a TBSS AWD... I know this is a SSS forum but I know alot of you have TBSS also... Thanks for the replies...