Sleepersss

raidaz4lyfe

Wut up ya'll? I recently sent money via paypal to sleepersss for tinted tail lights and now I cannot get a hold of this person by way of text, email or pm. If anybody knows this person, can you help me out a little? I've already reported it to paypal. Thanks.

Damn that sucks hope its not a scam. Good luck hope you get your stuff or money back

Thanks man. If it is a scam, that person is a piece of $h!t to do this during the holidays. The lights were going to be an xmas gift for me, but I could have used the money for a gift for my daughter instead if I knew I'd get scammed. I've never had to file a complaint with Paypal, but hopefully I do get my money back with no hassles.

That sucks if you did get scammed, when did you send him the money? Did he ever say he shipped them or just say nothing after you sent the money? If he did say he shipped them maybe wait a couple more days...? shakehead.gif

I sent him the money a couple of Sundays ago and the last thing he said was he would try and ship them the next day. I asked if he could provide me a tracking number and he said ok, but I haven't heard anything yet. I postponed filing a claim with paypal for a while hoping that I would receive them, but nothing has been shipped.