Performance Chips? Which One Is Better?

himata13

i have been looking to buy one of these chips for my truck but i don't know which one to go for!!! they all say; you will gain HP and get better gas mileage but which one to pick??

i have seen bully dogs, super chips, diablo chips and some other.

any one have one of these or another they could recomend??

i have been looking to buy one of these chips for my truck but i don't know which one to go for!!! they all say; you will gain HP and get better gas mileage but which one to pick??

the search button on the top right corner of this page gives you pretty good performance gains. I have used it myself

fyi, "chips" have been outdated since the 80's with IROC-Z's, mullets, and rear window louvers

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

O man, dont open that can of worms! Like mentioned before use the search button..No one on this site will recommend a handheld tuner! Look into getting a custom tune by Justin at Blackbear or Wheatley.....good luck! however, good to see another member from the Northeast area...hope to see you at some of the meets, keep an eye out (install parties over the winter, and meets in the spring)...Welcome :pepsicheer:

Edited by lilmarv1117 (see edit history)

hand held programmers are the biggest waste of money. youd be better off buying some vtec stickers

if you want good gains for the same price as a "programmer" go get a custom tune from wheatley or blackbear its so much better

the search button on the top right corner of this page gives you pretty good performance gains. I have used it myself

fyi, "chips" have been outdated since the 80's with IROC-Z's, mullets, and rear window louvers

U crack me up man! :crackup:

hand held programmers are the biggest waste of money. youd be better off buying some vtec stickers

if you want good gains for the same price as a "programmer" go get a custom tune from wheatley or blackbear its so much better

I have some V-tec stickers you can get. Also, some NOS, and I love JDM HOES. Bought a bunch to stick all over my civic for last scrapping the coast as a joke. Everyone knows a NOS sticker is an extra 25 HP.

I have some V-tec stickers you can get. Also, some NOS, and I love JDM HOES. Bought a bunch to stick all over my civic for last scrapping the coast as a joke. Everyone knows a NOS sticker is an extra 25 HP.

hell yea man thats why the rice burners run 15s-16s in 1/4. its all in the stickers!!

say no more!!!

i will check wheatley and black bear

thanks for the help and i'll see you around

good choice lol hope to see you around one of your meets sometime