Pictures Of Truck Painted!

Mike Frey

looks good man. you planning on a bed liner or just finish painting it later? your doing this at school? like shop class or collision repair?

thanks man! and yeah im planning on gettting a bed liner when its done. the class is collision repair.

Looking good when to you think you'll be done with it?

im shooting for mid to end of january. dont got much left to do, but we start our christmas break this coming wed, so i cant start to finish it till the 3rd of january. and thanks man!

thanks man! and yeah im planning on gettting a bed liner when its done. the class is collision repair.

thats awesome. i took collision repair for 2 years. most fun ive had at school by far. looking forward to the finished product!!

thats awesome. i took collision repair for 2 years. most fun ive had at school by far. looking forward to the finished product!!

no doubt the last two years of highschool have been a blast

i have the same roll pan just not molded looks good

thanks man

good work! Ur very lucky to be gaining this knowledge and experience. Hope it helps you in your future!

thanks! it should im going in to college to major in buisness and hopefully one day own my own

body shop