Cts-V

firervfd37

Nope; too bad they are not tunable (yet?).

Mr. P.

EFILive has them on their website as a supported vehicle, so tuning is there for them. they use E67 PCM

:nono: Au Contraire... GM changed their software in the 2010 & 2011 PCMs; when you use EFILive to change transmission parameters and flash your tune everything 'appears' to happen correctly, but when you drive the vehicle the transmission acts exactly like it did before tuning. Delco has apparently changed the transmission segment of their software in the 2010+ year PCMs. This problem is not limited to the CTS-V, also the GMT-900 trucks too - you can tune the motor, but attemting to tune the transmission segment will not cause any errors but those changes are ignored by the PCM. :icon_bs:

Mr. P.

PS - this problem is NOT present in the E67s prior to 2010, HENCE why I said I am shopping for a early 2009 CTS-V sedan - it's fully tuneable with EFILive. :thumbs:

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

:nono: Au Contraire... GM changed their software in the 2010 & 2011 PCMs; when you use EFILive to change transmission parameters and flash your tune everything 'appears' to happen correctly, but when you drive the vehicle the transmission acts exactly like it did before tuning. Delco has apparently changed the transmission segment of their software in the 2010+ year PCMs. This problem is not limited to the CTS-V, also the GMT-900 trucks too - you can tune the motor, but attemting to tune the transmission segment will not cause any errors but those changes are ignored by the PCM. :icon_bs:

Mr. P.

PS - this problem is NOT present in the E67s prior to 2010, HENCE why I said I am shopping for a early 2009 CTS-V sedan - it's fully tuneable with EFILive. :thumbs:

Well P there is a Black '09 with only 14k miles for $47k in Wisky on Autotrader. What color you thinkin about getting? Black or Stealth Gray are my favs, although the Redlines are pretty sick as well.

Mr. P.

Damn this sucks, Thanks for the clarification

Well P there is a Black '09 with only 14k miles for $47k in Wisky on Autotrader. What color you thinkin about getting? Black or Stealth Gray are my favs, although the Redlines are pretty sick as well.

Yup Black or Stealth Gray. But it will still be some time, I'm saving up for it this time! :thumbs:

Yup Black or Stealth Gray. But it will still be some time, I'm saving up for it this time! :thumbs:

Saving? Ah c'mon, just go buy one and worry how to pay for it later! :) Well I hope ya find the right one for ya and when ya get ready to get serious let me know if ya want any help looking.