Yukon Ss Lol!

jm074282

So was getting my new tires on and on The lift next to my truck is a Yukon with SS badges

So I pull the guys Leg and ask him is that a real SS and he said yeah

5,7 v8 I just smiled and he said which car is mine and I said the silverado SS next to yours he didn't say much after that

I don't know how people can put badges that don't mean anything to there Ride LOL!!!

People!!a6cd8856-258e-6481.jpga6cd8856-25b3-4146.jpga6cd8856-25d3-69ab.jpg

The thing that frustrates me more than someone putting SS Badges on a non SS is putting SS badges on a Yukon (or any vehicle) and claiming its a real SS :mad:

Maybe I should put some SRT badges on my truck, or maybe Vtec

Some of you guys one here that have nice clones maybe should or should not have SS badges (I know this is a touchy subject), but at least your not going to run around claiming its a real SS

The thing that frustrates me more than someone putting SS Badges on a non SS is putting SS badges on a Yukon (or any vehicle) and claiming its a real SS :mad:

Maybe I should put some SRT badges on my truck, or maybe Vtec

Some of you guys one here that have nice clones maybe should or should not have SS badges (I know this is a touchy subject), but at least your not going to run around claiming its a real SS

When I had my clone people were always asking me if it was a real SS I have always said no. I just tell em that I made my reg cab a clone