Yukon Ss Lol!

jm074282

Same here, i dont have the real SS, nor near the body style on it, but if you do some gm lookin the first proto type came out in my body stlye, back in late1999 early 2000.. Its all good it can say SS or even High Out Put 5.3. I realy took a sh!t when i saw that on a truck i will think it was on a 2004/5 chevy truck black with only SS 20. No covers or caldding nor emblams with SS. thats a real shocker i was tryin to take a picture but traffic and with a crusty the clown laf. That was somthing only a crack head will do.

Im not to mutch on my truck looks nice, its my DD, and will get the job done and to put it out thire the new dodge, i am sorry 2 say that ive seen one on my rear view mirror. Going up hill in the mountins befor getting to las vegas, had fun with dat guy.

Yes sir and don't forget about the people that put covette emblems on anything other then then vett

Thats exactly what I was thinking, its even worse lol. That dude mightve been dooped and bought that tahoe like that.

That Yukon was dumb if he had GT emblems on it it would've been better. They did make that at least.. The SS astro van thats funny..:crackup: . There is a two wheel drive red chevy colorado with 8 in tall SS stickers on the back, around here.. My son likes to make fun of him when he see's him...

• 3 weeks later...