55 Watt Hids

nixsupersport

dont do it. i put some in my wifes car and remvoed a 35w kit and they werent any brighter. plus the bulbs kept burning out since they are still only rated at 35 watts themselves.

Hmmm I have them in my truck and have for over a year and have not had a problem

The only thing about the 55W is that it makes the color temperature look different, These are 10,000k and they dont look as blue as a 10,000k 35W Kit. But they are still bright as hell. Thats why i went with the 10,000k is because i knew the 55w would be closer to 6k or 8,000k

IMG_0608.jpg

So what is the exact kit needed? Looks like there are other options for harness, error eliminater, etc. Is all that needed or what?

You just need the regular kit. you can get the regualr ones or the slim digital ones, i really dont know what the difference is

Slim digital ones are a little less reliable, but necessary on cars where there is almost no room for ballasts; I say get a good reputable kit using regular-sized ballast boxes, there's plenty of room to mount them in the truck and TBSS if you know where to look.

Mr. P.