Fast And Furious 5?

funceca88

2nd one was horrible tokyo drift was ok the others were good imo ill see this one . dwayne and vin , hopefully they fight .

Same thing I said when I saw Dwayne is in this one. Wonder if vin gets to smell what the rock is cookin! Haha

I was actually just thinking to myself the other day, "I wonder if they're going to come out with a final F&F movie to tie out the way the last one ended." And sure enough, they are. I'll go see it just like I've gone to every other one (minus Tokyo Drift) just because. Honestly its kinda cool how they have everyone back for this - kinda like a final hurrah. And yes, the girls are very worth it. Jordana Brewster is smokin.

...dwayne and vin , hopefully they fight .

they won't...its the typical "two good guy scenario", where one of them thinks the other is bad, but when the good guy finds out that the bad guy is good too, they end up being good buds. we saw this in the first "FF", and also in "gone in 60 seconds."

Haha, two chargers pulling out a vault...lets be honest Hollywood.

no way...those chargers had reinforced cages... :jerk:

movies top priority: insane stunts without regard to physics.

if you like the "FF" series, then to each his own. but imo it lacks originality, despite the head scratching stunts.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)