Charity Auction

A long time customer, Bill Casson, recently reached out to us to help with a charitable donation to help raise funds for his daughter, Liza, who is in the midst of a hard fought battle with a very aggressive Cancer. This 2 year struggle has cost her and her soon to be 4 year old son their home, car, and forced her into bankruptcy.

Bill has gone to great lengths to support his daughter and grandson, but has found himself needing more help to continue this fight.

To help Bill we've decided to auction off 2 kits, 100% of the money generated by these kits will go to Liza to help her in her fight.

Auction 1 is for a Complete DA Kit -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270682637045#ht_819wt_681

Auction 2 is for a Premium Flex Kit -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270682634997#ht_559wt_941

Again 100% of the proceeds from these 2 auctions will go to help Liza and her son Sebastian get thru this very difficult time.

We know its the holidays and it might be hard to scrape together the money to bid, but if you can afford it please bid. If you would like to contribute a smaller donation the family is selling raffle tickets for $50 each for a number of other great prizes. The flyer is below.

If you wish to send a smaller donation via paypal please send it to: [email protected]

The greatest gift this family could receive this Christmas is hope and the knowledge that people care. Thanks for your support!

c0294f3f.png

Edited by Dylan@Adams (see edit history)

I just emailed the family. I'd like to donate $50 towards helping them. As a 6 year Hospice employee (healthcare for the terminally ill) these stories really touch me. I hope my donation can help raise her deductible so she can get the care she so deserves. :angel:

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Its a sad fact that I have to post this, but last night we received an email from Bill:

Hello:

I will be sending a formal gratitude letter for posting in a few days. In the meantime this is to let everyone know the support for Liza was phenomenal. However, inspite of all the love and support Liza passed away this evening.

You may post this if you like. However, I will post a sincere thank you after her funeral at Forest Lawn next week . At the moment it is too emotional except to say THANK YOU to everybody !!

Sincerely,

Bill Casson....LIZA'S DAD

The outpouring of support for Liza from all the forums was huge and a lot of money was raised to help with her treatment. In light of her passing I'm sure the donations will go to a worthy charity or to help her son move forward without his mother. Either way thanks to everyone who supported the cause.