1995 Lt1 Camaro

zachm89

Yeah, wish I'd of done the LS* ocnversion on the Vette...

and the reason that some of the Optisparks go is when the waterpump seals fail, the weep hole drips right on the Opti... good job engineers :M16:

IF for some reason you suspect the Opti, make sure you check your sparkplugs and wires... I didn't and replaced the Opti only to find that the MSD's were crap for that car... AC Delcos and cleared it up.

So I FINALLY got some pics of the car and all I can say is I'm a little bit pissed off... After a couple weeks of the guy telling me what "great" shape the entire car is in and how the only exterior flaws in the body are a couple of small door ding like dents and some "light" scratches that can be buffed out I see this...

029.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

In the second picture you can see scratches and missing paint around the corner of the headlight and hood seam...the first and third pictures are pretty apparent. Looks like it was fish tailed into a pole the drug down a freaking guard rail or something. So much for "GREAT SHAPE" mad3.gifM16.gif

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)