Lowering 4 Inchs In Rear?

KDavis04ss

does the truck sit even. seems kinda low i would move the rear shackle bolt down it will lift the rear up.

It sit even when I turned the keys down to lower the front after the spindles. I like the low look and put the shackle bolt in the middle before, but it was too high. It's just a lil odd that others with the same drop don't seem to bottom out as bad

somethings not right htere with a 4 inch drop and front 3 inch drop the truck should sit even and in rear shouldn't be that low i usully use the energy suspension bumpstops part number 9-9132G on customers trucks they are only like 3/8s tall. The one that come with the djm kit are a little taller but if the customer wants to get a little more travel the part number above works great.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

somethings not right htere with a 4 inch drop and front 3 inch drop the truck should sit even and in rear shouldn't be that low i usully use the energy suspension bumpstops part number 9-9132G on customers trucks they are only like 3/8s tall. The one that come with the djm kit are a little taller but if the customer wants to get a little more travel the part number above works great.

Right ones? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Energy-Suspension-Bump-Stop-9-9132G-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cf3eba72cQQitemZ330509821740QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2375wt_804

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

thats the smallest they have out there yes. if you want to make it a little taller you can put a washer under the bumpstop or get the one that is 3/8 tall

Oh ok I don't really know much about that stuff I was just thinking I should use something small since I don't wanna notch