Thinking Of Doing A 2"/3" Drop

gmcsierragt

Ok so Im thinking Im ready to drop my 03 SSS, Im thinking I wanna go 2" in the front and 3" in the rear. I do tow with mine from time to time an I do run my 22"s in the spring, summer, fall.

Ive never dropped any car or truck and many of you on here have lowered your trucks, so to know exactly what I am doing I wanna ask the pros

What brand and parts should I buy? shocks? part #'s and prices?

your help will be appreciated.

Ok so Im thinking Im ready to drop my 03 SSS, Im thinking I wanna go 2" in the front and 3" in the rear. I do tow with mine from time to time an I do run my 22"s in the spring, summer, fall.

Ive never dropped any car or truck and many of you on here have lowered your trucks, so to know exactly what I am doing I wanna ask the pros

search button.......PLENTY of info on this subject

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

I plan on doing something similiar over the winter here...I will be going with Bilsteins shocks, sway bar/end link bushings and a 2/2 drop from NORCALSS..However, I do not tow...Like most have mentioned here to contact NORCALSS he is very helpful with everything you are asking...Good luck..dont forget the pictures when everthing is completed!

for a 2/3 drop you can do djm keys in front and rear shackles and hangers or in front belltech spindles and rear shackles and hangers.

shocks i would also do front/rear belltech street performance are great if you have any questions feel free to call or email me I lower these trucks a lot.