For All You Guys

I'll give you a deal, 24 hours with Santa's granddaughters for a maggie setup, cai, built tranny"not the muscular Brazilian kind with a penis",exhaust and tune.OR a submarine.They normally charge 200 dollars an hour on craigslist,So 9 girls "Sarah is out with a yeast infection" for 24 hours is about 43k.Consider it a steal. I'll throw you a free box of goatskin condoms with the trade.

dbanana.gif

I'll give you a deal, 24 hours with Santa's granddaughters for a maggie setup, cai, built tranny"not the muscular Brazilian kind with a penis",exhaust and tune.OR a submarine.They normally charge 200 dollars an hour on craigslist,So 9 girls "Sarah is out with a yeast infection" for 24 hours is about 43k.Consider it a steal. I'll throw you a free box of goatskin condoms with the trade.

dbanana.gif

Lmao built tranny .

Tell u this throw In a box Chuck Norris sink codoms because there the most bad ass condoms In the world.

Lmao built tranny .

Tell u this throw In a box Chuck Norris sink codoms because there the most bad ass condoms In the world.

Haha right on! I guess I could go down to the military surplus store and get the Chuck's but I try to stick with the goat skins. More natural.Literally... You can make them in the wild if push came to shove. I think there is a Man VS Wild episode giving step by step instructions.