What Did Everybody Get?

SSplaytoy

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Any of you guys get some cool stuff?

I asked everyone to not get me anything but I still got some clothes, a few gifts card for Sears, some cash in a nice new wallet, and a laser guided compound miter saw. Time for some more tools and trying out the new saw on some projects!

got an ipad its pretty cool but i got a bonus at work so im gonna get myself a lowereing kit

Same here. My bonus covered the cost of my lowering kit w/shocks, 3 sets of HID light (headlights, DRL's and reverse lights), LED conversion for my gauges, black billet grille emblem and enough Dynamat for the whole truck. Merry Christmas to me!

Corsa sport came a week before Xmas and went on within an hour of being dropped off ! My gift to me from proceeds of selling my 87 Turbo T

more on that some other time as the $$$ becomes avail for mods.

wife n kids gave me some sweet clear frame Oakley shades and a pair of mens UGG indoor/outdoor slippers.

THE SLIPPERS ROCK

my fave gift this year

Well, I bought myself a 60" Samsung Plasma and a Bose Cinemate stereo.

:withstupid:

The wife and I did the same ...

Samsung 55" LED TV, Samsung 3D Blu-Ray, Shrek 3D starter pack and a WiFi adapter. (We already had the Bose 3.2.1. system.) The TV itself is only .9" thick ... We are now streaming Netflix directly to our TV from our Wireless router in our living room.

The picture is absolutely INCREDIBLE ... But sadly, watching movies in Blu-Ray on the LED, almost looks too fake.

Samsung-UN55C8000.jpg

Also, Some minor things for the FX35 ... :thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)