Good Night Turned Bad

arturomoreno

was with some family last night doing a bbq and drinkin beers. started at 8pm and didnt stop till almost 2an, had been drinkin the whole night and when i was leaving home, i was backing out of the driveway and out no where this tree comes up and runs into my tailgate that thank goodness was down. looks bad and now i have no tailgate. not in the market for anotherone now, but just thought i would share this with you. ill post a pic later

Have to agree with the last 2 posts, just hope you parked it after you hit the tree and didnt drive.

Not tryin to preach, we have ALL done foolish things in life. Its a matter how you learn from them that makes a difference in the future, hope you did. cool.gif

So the story your telling us is that you were drinking all day then you drove? You are an idiot.gif

:squintnoeswerdrun: drinking and driving is stupid!!! Maybe that happened for a reason not to sound like a dick but that's what you get. What if you hit someone? Just be glad it was a tree.