Led Third Brake Light

Alright I bought an led third brake light and I plugged it all in positives and negatives correct but won't light up. I've even tried switching the plugs around and still nothing. Anyone else have this problem if so wat did I do wrong?

luck of the draw then. Make sure the connections are good, and if so send it back if it still doesnt work....

Ya I think that's wat ill have to do. The cargo lights work but I can't get the brake ones to work. I've even checked fuses to make sure and tried everything else that I can think of. Thanks for the help. Ill just send her back and hope I get one that works this time lol. Ebay.... ha

Ya I think that's wat ill have to do. The cargo lights work but I can't get the brake ones to work. I've even checked fuses to make sure and tried everything else that I can think of. Thanks for the help. Ill just send her back and hope I get one that works this time lol. Ebay.... ha

Thats what mine did on my old 95 chevy... The brake lights worked tho, only when i had the interior lights turned on lol. It was too cheap for me to bother returning it and such.