Bser Roll Pan Just Came Today

firehawknwv

Well I just got my BSER Roll pan in today from WODY. I plan on installing it closer to spring time so that I will be able to have the truck in the shop a couple of days and drive my Firebird. Here are just a couple pics I snapped after I took it out of the box. I cant wait to loose the extra weight on the back of the truck with the stock bumper and add this for a nice look. THANX WODY!!!

I do have one question though. Do any of you know if you can have areas cut out by the license pate to add the stock bumper light sockets? If not what route shoudld I got to get light back there?

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

You can cut holes to fit the stock lights or order the rectangular ones off fbimini.com and cut a hole for those to fit. IMO, the flat aftermarket ones look better. If you get those, just order a spare or two in case it goes out because the bulb isn't replaceable without undoing all the glue and re-soldering wires inside it.

Do you plan on molding the rollpan in? If so, shave the tailgate handle too. It gives the ass a way cleaner look.

Well I have LED lights in the stock ones now and Id liek to utilize LEDs on the roll pan as well.

No at this point in time i dont plan to mold it. I may do this down the road when I 2-tone the truck. I was thinking of doing the SS black on top and the arrival blue as it is now or silver birch on top. I didnt rally wanna get too crazy with a paint job whne i do it. I was thinkig of doing something to seperate the 2 colors but not sure yet. That will be somethin I do way later on down the road. First I plan on getting one of those cowl ram air induction hoods around the first of the year so I can put the pan and hood on at the same time.

That does look real good man but I wont have the money right now to get it molded I dont think as Ive got a few other thigns to finish first. Thanx for the link but it doesnt say if the bulbs are LED or not.. Are those the ones you have?