Need Joe Gibbs Window Sticker Copy $$$$$

hitlersguard

I AM IN DESPAERATE NEED FOR A COPY OF A ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER TO A JOE GIBBS 2004 SILVERADO WITH ALL PERFORMANCE UPGRADES, I NEED THIS TO PROVE TO MY INSURANCE COMPANY THE ORIGINAL MSRP FOR MY TRUCK, I WILL FAIRLY COMPENSATE ANY JOB GIBBS OWNER WILLING TO HELP ME OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE EMAIL NICKSGARAGE2004 AT YAHOO

First of all be patient this is your third post on this topic.. Also turn your caps off you don't have to yell. I read in one of your other post someone gave you an idea as to were you could look.

Again be patient, as I don't think someone is just going to send you there window sticker. Also wouldn't there window sticker have their vin# so how would that work???

And i just looked at your info to the left and it says you own a 2004 SS 2wd?? Im sure that might confuse people. Just my .02

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

I AM IN DESPAERATE NEED FOR A COPY OF A ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER TO A JOE GIBBS 2004 SILVERADO WITH ALL PERFORMANCE UPGRADES, I NEED THIS TO PROVE TO MY INSURANCE COMPANY THE ORIGINAL MSRP FOR MY TRUCK, I WILL FAIRLY COMPENSATE ANY JOB GIBBS OWNER WILLING TO HELP ME OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE EMAIL NICKSGARAGE2004 AT YAHOO

STOP YELLING!

Also go check on performancetrucks.net

First of all be patient this is your third post on this topic.. Also turn your caps off you don't have to yell. I read in one of your other post someone gave you an idea as to were you could look.

Again be patient, as I don't think someone is just going to send you there window sticker. Also wouldn't there window sticker have their vin# so how would that work???

And i just looked at your info to the left and it says you own a 2004 SS 2wd?? Im sure that might confuse people. Just my .02

:squintnoeswerdrun: Relax be patient

I cant wait till you guys are in the same position im in, if youve done as much reasearch as i have you might understand what im talking about and why it so important to me right now, i have no problem forking out some bucks for a copy and i dont care about vin# as my ins. com. informed me, joe gibbs preformance not longer exsist as well as their records and who ever might have one of these trucks unmodified, they better keep it in mint condition cause it will be worth some serious coin in years to come. And as far as my status I havent had the opportunity to change it ive been busy !!! I jumped at the chance to trash my ss for this truck 10 months ago and to be completely honest its going to pay me back BIG TIME. By the way im done chasing a window sticker, ive got every thing i need now because I dont waist time !! P.S. in the coming future their will be a small fourtune of Joe Gibbs parts on ebay including the magna charged 5.3 w/ 38K miles on it, bear brakes system complete, suade seats, corsa, intercooler the list goes on !!!!!!! I bet half the guys on here will be bidding, see ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait till you guys are in the same position im in, if youve done as much reasearch as i have you might understand what im talking about and why it so important to me right now, i have no problem forking out some bucks for a copy and i dont care about vin# as my ins. com. informed me, joe gibbs preformance not longer exsist as well as their records and who ever might have one of these trucks unmodified, they better keep it in mint condition cause it will be worth some serious coin in years to come. And as far as my status I havent had the opportunity to change it ive been busy !!! I jumped at the chance to trash my ss for this truck 10 months ago and to be completely honest its going to pay me back BIG TIME. By the way im done chasing a window sticker, ive got every thing i need now because I dont waist time !! P.S. in the coming future their will be a small fourtune of Joe Gibbs parts on ebay including the magna charged 5.3 w/ 38K miles on it, bear brakes system complete, suade seats, corsa, intercooler the list goes on !!!!!!! I bet half the guys on here will be bidding, see ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuch are you talking about? lol

All I have to say to you is GO TO HELL! Begging for help and then sh$%ing on everyone like you are so god damn much better then everyone else. Hope your special truck gets hit by a SNOW PLOW truck tomorrow.

fixed. it'll do more damage.

Edited by 03Blackout (see edit history)

blahblah.gifblahblah.gif

Wow take a chillpill.gif. You should have posted a few more HELP ME topics.

P.S. in the coming future their will be a small fourtune of Joe Gibbs parts on ebay including the magna charged 5.3 w/ 38K miles on it, bear brakes system complete, suade seats, corsa, intercooler the list goes on !!!!!!!

So what you are saying is that you trashed or your going to trash another truck???? confused.gif

How long do we have to wait for? I mean cause your so busy and all , I just want to make sure that I watch for 15 posts saying check out my ad on Ebay guys!!!

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...