Black Stocks 20'S On Silver Trucks Pics!

rrogm2000

Yeah man if that was mine I'd black out the brake ducts, get a five piece black billet grille from Ebay, remove my front plate if not required in your state, if required get a smoked plate cover. I'd also clear the front headlights. Plus finish it off with the black 20's you're talking about and mmhmmm gonna look good! :thumbs:

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Yeah man if that was mine I'd black out the brake ducts, get a five piece black billet grille from Ebay, remove my front plate if not required in your state, if required get a smoked plate cover. I'd also clear the front headlights. Plus finish it off with the black 20's you're talking about and mmhmmm gonna look good! :thumbs:

yeah i just got grille inserts there black and silver and just got custome plates....... i was also thinking of two toneing the hood and grille black and silver???

truck.pdf

yeah i just got grille inserts there black and silver and just got custome plates....... i was also thinking of two toneing the hood and grille black and silver???

lookin good, here is a thread to get ideas from, I hope to do the same to mine soon: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/65788-here-are-some-pics-i-took-of-the-rcsb-ss/page__p__739102#entry739102

if you are gonna do all the black, i would also suggest black overlays for the door and tailgate badges, really makes them pop on a silver truck

yeah i was thinking the same but where do you get them????

yeah i was thinking the same but where do you get them????

I'll try and remember to check at work tomorrow I think I have the site bookmarked, bought a set for my truck and still haven't put them on yet